Yesterday I added 2 new fabrics/covers to the shop while I waited for paint to dry. (My sister is borrowing my sewing so I decided to paint a wall in my room which I have been dying to do for quite some time now!) They were requests a little ways back and I finally had the good sense to remember to take photos before I sent them out. I’m very forgetful about that kind of thing! I also finally added the book style customization options. A basic book style where the solid spine color wraps around to the back side, and a true book style where the solid is on the spine only.
Today, while I’m waiting again for paint to dry and otherwise amuse myself while my sister occupies my sewing room, I am going through and revamping my listing descriptions. Not only to include the new book style options, but because it was sorely over due!